As a parent I have serious baby and toddler product envy! I have noticed lately how many products are out there that if they had been available when my kids were babies and toddlers I totally would have bought it. Obviously I was not the only one who found challenges when raising babies and toddlers because these new products are popular for a reason. With a few of these new conveniences life would have run much smoother. Those inventors are now making millions off my pain and suffering. Well, maybe not actual pain and suffering but certainly frustration and a little hair pulling (my hair not my kids, just in case you were wondering)!
- Cart Covers: Although I would put a blanket down and wipe the child area of the cart down I totally would cringe when I would turn around and see my child sucking on the hand rail. They also could only last so long before they got tired of sitting and I am sure part of that is because the seat is hard and uncomfortable!
- Diaper & Toiletries Organizer: We did our best to organize with plastic buckets and such but this just looks better and hangs on the side of the crib. How awesome is that!
- Juice Box Holder: My kids usedSippy Cups forever because I didn’t want things to spill. Juice boxes are more convenient for traveling and do not require refrigeration. My kids would always end up squeezing them too hard or laying them down where they would leak out. These would have been helpful to transition them from sippy cups to juice boxes.
- Spill Proof Snack Cup: We always had snacks available when out but just in regular snap lid containers. We always found those little hands would dive in for the snacks and spill half of them on the floor or the container would just get knocked over. This allows them to help themselves without all the mess.
- Snack & Play Travel Tray: We had daily trips in the car and often they were for an hour or longer. Although we would have snacks and activities it often was distracting to have a child wanting something and having to hand it to them while driving. This would have been perfect to set them up with snacks and play items along with a table top to do things on and they would have been set!
What new products do you wish you had for your children when they were young? If you’re a parent of young children now what products do you find most useful so I can add them to my “I wish I would have had that” list?